Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WooHoo! It's a House Warming Party!!

Guess what?

I have moved!

You can now find me here.

And also? You can add yer purdy face to one of those new fangled boxes.

You know, stalk me via Google Friend Connect. You will also need to update your subscription over there, if you want to know pressure. But you now you want to.

Why are still here?? Go read about LeBella's larger than life bipolar love.

Since you're still here I'll let you know there is a brief Chthonian piece up, if you are following that story.

Now shoo!

And remember, I love you, just not in a creepy way.

Unless that's what you're into.

*cough*KLZ*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I face disbelief (as if!), denial (no way!), and desperation (please, mommy, please). Your sun-shiny comments are a bright spot in my cloudy day!