Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby!

httpI'm in tears right now. Can you believe my sweet baby is 10 today? It seems like just yesterday they placed her tiny 7.6 pounds of sweetness in my arms. In honor of her special day, won't you take a walk down memory lane with me? I apologize if some of the pictures are grainy, I was late joining the digital world!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="960" caption="Sweet Girl at 1 month old"][/caption]



[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="150" caption="Sweet Girl's First Birthday!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="150" caption="2 years old and pretty as can be!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="150" caption="Pretty Princess is 3! Prettiest butterfly ever!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="150" caption="Lil Diva is now 4 and sassy!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="150" caption="Graduating preschool at 5...."][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="288" caption="This Lil Skater Girl is 6!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="7 years old and already a rock star!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="My Chunky Cha Cha Moo Moo is 8!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="150" caption="At 9 LeBella has become a Baby Blogger, know what that means?"][/caption]

That means you should go leave her some birthday love on HER BLOG! Did you know she had one? She hasn't posted a whole lot yet, but she takes great pride in it. I know when she's 100% well it will become her pet project!
I'll be posting again later today, LeBella wants to get all prettied up and take Birthday Pictures (even though we aren't celebrating yet lol). Also, I'll be debuting info on my new Blog Carnival!!

Are you still following The Motherhood Umbrella? Silly rabbits! I've grown up! Come visit me at Rage Against the {washing} Machine! While you're there? Sign up for an Email Subscription or throw me into your favorite reader!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I face disbelief (as if!), denial (no way!), and desperation (please, mommy, please). Your sun-shiny comments are a bright spot in my cloudy day!